ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER
OWA Architects is searching for an architectural project management position as part of a small architecture firm. The position shall provide design services for a wide variety of public and private commercial clients in the surrounding area. Involvement shall be from schematic design until construction completion. The mission statement of OWA Architects is to provide quality, value-driven services to meet or exceed our clients’ expectations. The success of OWA is built upon client relationships and the well-being of its associates. Please send inquiries and /or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Associates Degree in Architectural Technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture considered a plus
- Degree in Construction Project Management considered a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in construction project management
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial architecture
- Minimum 5 years experience in an architectural office setting is preferred.
- Minimum software proficiency: AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Sketchup
- Proficiency in Revit is beneficial.
- Strong technical architectural background and knowledge with ability to review technical drawings
- Proficiency in architectural drawing production.
- Self-driven work ethic able to work independently
- Ability to work efficiently while managing multiple projects simultaneously with changing priorities and critical deadlines
- Strong understanding of mathematics and physics
- Strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Possess knowledge of construction techniques, tools, and standards and ability to critique
- Understand design principles and concepts
- Ability to work well with design and consultant teams
- Proficiency of architectural drafting is a preferred
- Specification writing is a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Obtain project site measurements and conditions to assist architectural designs and construction document production.
- Oversee architectural projects from conception to completion to meet client objectives
- Execution of construction contract administration
- Assist project architect with management of all aspects of architectural projects and client relations.
- Manage and execute construction contract administration as client representative.
- Manage, attend, and document design and construction meetings.
- Review construction submittals for compliance with Contract Documents.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Company employees as well as with clients.